The ANT Lab: Analysis of Network Traffic
The ANT Lab does research to improve security and understanding of the Internet.
- new software dnsanon_rssac (on 2016-07-28)
- new technical report “Do You See Me Now? Sparsity in Passive Observations of Address Liveness (extended)” (on 2016-07-28)
- new technical report “Anycast vs. DDoS: Evaluating the November 2015 Root DNS Event” (on 2016-05-20)
- new RFC “Specification for DNS over Transport Layer Security (TLS)” (on 2016-05-19)
- new technical report “Anycast Latency: How Many Sites Are Enough?” (on 2016-05-19)
(These recent events are from our blog.)